Friday, March 22, 2013

The Cleanest Animal


   The next morning Pippa was still sleeping on the bed at sunrise, when I went downstairs to go outside. When I shuffled back inside I heard a sound. A sound like no other. A cat hissing! I rushed over to where the sound came from. My ears led me to the back door, where Pippa was fighting through the window with my nemesis. Patches! The no-good-feline was attacking and scaring my new friend *cough* acquaintance! I valiantly showed my teeth to Patches through the window and let her hear my deep growl. Before long she was scurrying away. When Pippa was safe she thanked me by brushing against my leg. I found out that the two of us have a common enemy.
   Later when I was walking past the bathroom I looked and this is what I saw. Pippa was drinking FROM the toilet! Even though we have a clean water bowl! To correct any dog myths you might have heard, I never drink from the toilet.

   
   Later I asked Pippa why she drinks from the toilet. She said that drinking from a bowl on the ground is boring and dirty that is why she would rather drink from a porcelain bowl. After all they say cats are the cleanest animals!

No comments:

Post a Comment