Sunday, March 24, 2013

Chick Pics

  I wanted to show you some pictures of the chicks down in the basement, but I still can not make myself to venture downstairs. I had no idea how to take pictures without having to go down there. So, I sent Pippa to take a couple pictures for me. That is why they are not as good.

The terrifying chicks

 
Pippa finding the best angle to take pictures

   According to Pippa, my new "Life of Sarge" reporter, there are thirteen chicks in the basement. She also said they looked very tasty. I will let you on a little secret. Even without my paralyzing fear, I would have still been scared to go downstairs with the terrifying chickens.
   

1 comment:

  1. Great terrific going, I really like all functions and looking forward for improved performance from your side. I'm a frequent visitor of this website and have suggested numerous people.

    Washington DC dog training

    ReplyDelete