Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Sarge's Germany Travels vol. 4

Read part 1, 2, and 3.
The next morning I woke up in the large house in a small quaint room that Jeremiah had been sleeping in. After getting up, I followed my nose downstairs into an old kitchen where the family was eating breakfast. As I strolled in, the two little dogs rushed over to me and started yapping and running around me. Those crazy Yorkshire Terriers! They told me that their names were Woofgang and Gretta and that they ruled this house. Naturally I followed Woofgang and Gretta to a spot under the table and waited (of course without begging) for food. After a while I scored a piece of salami from the older lady of the house. Then I realized where I actually was. My Labrador senses could detect that this was not your average slice of salami. This was German salami! That explained why everything including the human language was different! After the meal Woofgang and Gretta showed me around the extensive house. They showed me ways to sneak outside and the best places to sleep. Where to find the occasional mouse and how to annoy the neighborhood cat. The entire time I kept wondering. What did the two older people have to do with our family and why were we here?

No comments:

Post a Comment