Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Captured!

   Yesterday my homeless friend Ming and I went out exploring the neighborhood. We were walking down a street when suddenly we heard a human call out to us offering food. Ming and I are always interested in food so we went over to check it out. We followed the tasty aroma and found ourselves in the person's backyard. When, slam, the human had trapped us into her back yard! The lady came up to me and studied the collar around my neck. Then the person went inside and left us alone. Only after we finished eating the food we noticed we were trapped. There was no escape. Frantically we tried to find a hole in the fence but we were out of luck.
   Before we knew it was already dark. The lady came out and walked over to me. She grabbed my collar and led me out of the yard and let me go. But not Ming. Since I was too scared to do anything I just walked home.
   Early the next morning I got up and hurried over to the house where Ming was being held captive. I barked over to him but there was no response. I started to panic. What if he had been brought to the pound?

1 comment:

  1. Oh no Sarge! That's terrible!! I'm sure Ming found a way out of that horrible lady's yard...or....well...lets just hope he escaped!!

    ReplyDelete