Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Ming and Baxter Save the Day!

   Yesterday I was lying by a window facing the backyard when all of a sudden I saw something. A squirrel! Then another and another. They kept on coming until there were at least twenty in the backyard. All the squirrels were gathering on the ground. Since I am an expert in filthy rodents, my accurate assessment was that they were probably nuts. I darted as fast as possible to the backdoor. As soon as my fit body was outside the door I charged full speed at the squirrels. Knowing that squirrels are so dumb, I knew that they would be cowards and run away. But they did not. Suddenly all the squirrels turned on me and attacked ME! They all started to gnaw and slobber on me. Helplessly I yelped the distress bark and waited while being "eaten alive." In less than a minute Baxter and Ming were both there, thrashing the despicable rodents around and saving me. If it had not been for Ming and Baxter, I would have been "in the dog house!"

2 comments: