Monday, February 20, 2012

A Sad but True Tale

   Yesterday I decided to visit my good friend Budd across the street. But when I got there he was nowhere to be found! I sniffed the back yard for his scent but could still not find anything. I went up to his people's backdoor and started to bark. After a few minutes the owner opened the door and that's when she told me the bad news. She said that earlier that day Budd was on his way to meet me. Crossing the street all of a sudden he was hit by a huge driving machine. Luckily nothing really bad happened to him except a broken leg. She said that Budd was at the vet, but he would be back soon. Later that day I visited Budd who was already much better.
   The moral of the story is this: Never run across the street to visit your dog friend without checking left and right for big machines.
  

3 comments:

  1. I hope Budd gets better really soon. :(
    Big machines can be scary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, that IS a sad tale :( Glad he's okay!
    And I love this blog -- such a creative idea :)

    ReplyDelete