Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Camp Bubba

   Last weekend my family went to a Boy Scout family camp. The camp people are not extremely welcoming - dogs were not allowed in the camp! Since my family would be gone for the weekend, I had to stay with my good dog friend Bubba. He is a four year old Shar Pei with a lot of wrinkles. Bubba comes over to my house alot and we play hard.
Anyway, my family dropped me off at Bubba's house for the weekend. His house is so cool. He has his own dog door that let's him go in and out as he likes. In the backyard is a pond with little things swimming in the water. I think they are called tadpoles.

Bubba the Shar Pei
   Bubba and I did a bunch of other stuff but I am guessing we did not do good things since Bubba made me swear I would not tell anybody what happened at Camp Bubba.

3 comments:

  1. I really love this blog. My seven year old brother and I laugh out loud while reading your posts. It has provided some great reading material for both of us.
    Thanks for helping us share a special bond through blogging :)

    ~Natalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sarge. Say hi to your sister Carlotta 4 me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe you and Bubba should establish a Dog Scouts Camp and not let the people come!

    ~Edith

    ReplyDelete