Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Things That Frighten Me

I am afraid of lots of things. Since I am scared of so many things I will give you a list.

Bicycles: Jeremiah and my dad used to take me for rides. But then two bikes fell a couple of feet away from me and made a loud noise. Now I hate those things.

The Dirt Devil: This thing is very loud, the name is bad, and it steals all my crumbs.

The Zebra: When Lilly rides the Zebra it freaks me out. Its evil face strikes terror across my face.

Doors: One time Jeremiah was letting me out, when the screen door closed on my poor tail and hurt it. So now I am afraid of doors.


So, there you have it. These are all the things that I am afraid of (at least the things that I can remember).

1 comment:

  1. Hah! Thanks sarge, you just made my day. Awesome writing and hope you have an awesome day digging up holes!

    Ps I found you off of pastorsgirlsponderings and I love your blog!

    -Kelsey
    Http://purplypinkme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete